I have never been loyal to a specific makeup brand. Everything and anything that looks promising is what I opt for when it comes to makeup. Zoeva has always been my go to brand for brushes as it offers a good quality makeup brushes at an affordable price. It is also easily available in India via Luzola.com as compared to other brands like Real Techniques and Sigma. Wait! before you start debating on the fact that the later brands are also available in India, let me tell you that they are way more expensive in India than US.
During my last order on Luzola I planned to purchase Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eye Shadow Palette. The online swatch and review helped me pick this one over the other Zoeva palettes available on the site.
We gained inspiration by the old west and women who won the west. Let your eye makeup ride into wild countries. Shades like gunmetal, cactus green, brown and dusted rose will transform you into a real cowgirl.
The palette comes in a cardboard packaging enclosed in a sleeve with an identical design. The palette is sleek and slim so doesn’t take up too much space making it best to carry while travelling. The only downside is the missing mirror in the palette.
All ten shades are mix of matte, satin and metallic finish. In general, the shades are highly pigmented, smooth in texture and doesn’t have any fall out. Blendability of the shadows are unbelievable for the price I had to pay. Each eye shadow cost INR 216, which is way cheaper than MUG single shadows without compromising the quality.
- Early Sunrise: A peachy nude shade in satin matte finish perfect to brow highlighting as well as for blending crease shade.
- Rodeo Ready: A medium dark cocoa brown shade with golden shimmers in the formula.
- Cactus Flower: Matte peachy coral shade can also be used in the crease.
- Western Diva: Dark Coffee brown shade infused with fine golden shimmer specks that give a beautiful sparkling finish.
- Bang bang: Red metallic shade with a satiny smooth finish. This shade is the highly pigmented shade in the palette.
- Yee Haw: Peacock blue satin with golden metallic shine.
- Hot Wind: Moss green shade with yellow undertones and metallic sheen.
- Smoking Gun : Gunmetal shade with slight gray tones and fine silver specks.
- Day Money: Dark gray shade with deep blue undertones.
- Dead Shot: Dark blackish plum shade with purple and golden shimmers perfect for outer v.
Cost: ₹ 2,160
Size of palette (closed): 18.8 x 8.8 x 1.0 cm
Diameter per pan: 2.6 cm
Net weight: 10 x 1.5 gr / 10 x 0.05 oz
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Cobalt Titanium Oxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).
- Micronized Pigments
- Parabens Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Smooth and highly pigmented
- Sleek Packaging
- No Mirror included
- Only available on Luxola.
Overall Rating: 4.7/5