Before I start with the look I tried for my anniversary, I would like to say SORRY.
Sorry for not being regular with my blog these days. This is mainly because I am working on a big project which requires me to dedicate time, money and energy.
I am so excited about this and want to share each and every bit that I am working on. But right now I would have to keep mum. I will definitely share the details soon along with the pictures.
Moving on, following are the products I used to create the look.
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation- NC 37
- MAC Moisture Cover Concealer – NC 42
- Revlon compact
- MAC Bad Girl Gone Good Blush
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base – 01
- 252 coastal scents eye palette – warm shades (Matte Brown and Shimmery Blue)
- Lakme eyeconic curling mascara – Black
- L’oreal kajal magique – Black
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse – Pink Cashmere