I realized that I have not done an FOTD/OOTD post for very long, so here is a look I created for my friend’s wedding two months ago. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my selfie. This picture has been my profile pic on all the social networking sites. Without any further due let’s start with the outfit.
The wedding ceremony had dress code. Saree for women and lungi for men (typical south Indian wedding outfit). I don’t know to wear saree and walk around in it, hence always try to restrain myself from wearing saree.
The saree I am wearing is a traditional kanjivaram if I am not wrong. Earrings are from Entrabi.
You can check their collection on Instgram @_entrabi_
- Colorbar perfect match primer
- Mac studio fix fluid foundation in NC37
- Mac select cover-up cache-cernes in NC44
- Mac studio fix in NC41
- Ben Nye NK-1 conceal all wheel for spot concealing
- Mac Bad Girl Gone Good Blush from Riri collection
- Lakme Eyeconic in black
- Maybelline HyperCurl Volume Express Waterproof mascara
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner
- Mac Cosmo Lipstick